1) Check out bonds section at: www.investorama.com.
2) For a practical view of bond portfolio management visit: www.Jamesbaker.com.
3) To learn more about bond prices and yields, visit some interesting websites such as bond online (www.bonsonoline.com), Bond Resources (www.bondresources.Com), Investing in Bonds (www.investinginbonds.com) and James Baker and Assoc. (www.Jamesbaker.com).
5) Visit the Northwest Airlines website at: www.nwa.com.
6) The Trust Indenture Act of 1939 is available at the SEC website: www.sec.gov.
7) Find out more about convertible loonds at: www.convertibond.com
8) Visit the AMD website at: www.amd.com.
10) Visit these rating agency, websites: Duff phelps at: www.dcrco.com.
Fitch at: www.fitchibca.com.
Mody’s at: www.moodys.com.
S & P at: www.ratings.com.
MCM at: www.mcmwatch.com.
11) Visit ATT website at: www.att.com/
12) Visit the U.S. Treasury at: www.ustreas.gov.
13) For more recent information on Treasury auctions visit: www.publicdebt.treas.gov.
14) For the latest on Savings Bonds visit: www.savingsbonds.com.
15) Visit: www.investinginbonds.com for more information on agency securities.
16) Check out the TVA website at: www.tva.gov.
17) Visit: www.salliemae.com, to see where your student loan funds come from.
18) Visit: www.investingbonds.com, for more about municipal bonds.
19) Check out the municipal section at: www.bondresources.com.
20) Visit S & P at: www.standardpoors.com.
22) Visit: www.investingbonds.com for more information on mortgage – based securities.
Definition: Federal Home Loan Martgage Corporation (FHLMC) and Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA) = Government Sponsored enterprises charged with promoting liquidity in the home mortgage market.
25) Visit the public Securities Association at: www.psa.com.
26) Check out the CMD section at: www.bondresources.com.
Definition: collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs) = securities created by splitting mortgage pool cash flows according to specific allocation rules.
27) For much information on the home mortgage lousiness, along with current mortgage rates across the country, try mortgage Mag (www.mortgagemag.com).If you are thinking about a research project and need some data on mortgage backed securities, look at what’s available at financial Data Services: www.dataonfindata.co